Okay, so, I haven't had much time to blog, so I am just now catching up. I am going to post 1 huge post for each month with all of the pictures and updates from that month.
In May we had a great month, full of lots of fun activities!
We went to the San Gennaro Festival with our friends and had a great time. Of course, Aubrey found the zebra on the carousel and HAD to ride that one!
Some good friends of ours got married so Nick and I got to have a night out together, celebrating the wonderful relationship of two amazing people!
On Mother's Day, I wanted a nice relaxing day with the family. And this Mama's favorite spot to chill is at the mountains, so we took a (not so long) drive up to Mt. Potosi and had a picnic and chillaxed all day in the perfect weather!
We busted out the swimming pool in May because it was definitely warm enough for it. The girls LOVED it! Ariana is definitely a fan of water- big time!
I stripped down Aubrey's bed and was in the process of putting clean sheets on her bed when Aubrey and Ariana decided that it was definitely time to jump on the bed. I love taking jumping pictures so I busted out my camera and got these gems:
Doesn't this one look like she is sitting on her headboard?!?
Wild Woman!!!
Aubrey lost her first tooth while she was eating her pb&j. When I picked her up from preschool this day her teacher had told me that she noticed that Aubrey's tooth was hanging by a thread and was definitely ready to come out. But, in true Aubrey fashion, she was NOT ready. But, maybe and hour later when she was eating her after school snack, it came out. She was DEVASTATED. She hated everything about it. She hated the sound it made when it came out, the blood, having to get the tooth out of her mouth while she had a moutful of food in there all while trying not to swallow it, she hated the feeling of a hole in her mouth. Yeah, she hated it all. So after me hugging her, laughing at her a little bit, and telling her everything is FINE and that she is going to get a visit from the tooth fairy and maybe some MONEY in the morning, she started to smile. So that is why her eyes look like she's been crying...
The money she found under her pillow in the morning:
Off to shop we went! We went to several different stores so Aubrey could find just the right thing!
This little girly girl decided on a jewelry set and a makeup set. Smart girl!! :)
She paid all on her own!
Then she played with her loot ever so nicely with her sissy.
At the end of the month was Aubrey's recital for preschool. This is our little girl before the big show!
And here she is, on stage, freaking out about her performance!
Aubrey was not a fan of performing, so afterwards I took her to get some frozen yogurt and that definitely cheered her up!
And then we have the "We thought it would be funny to draw all over our faces with markers" pictures. At least they were washable! Why did I laugh the first time they did this!?!? I have created monsters!!!!
Aubrey's Auntie Nicole (AKA Ti-Ti) threw a birthday party at her house and the theme was mustaches. A few days later, Aubrey and I were shopping and she found this lollipop and knew her Ti-Ti would love it! This has got to be one of my favorite pictures of her!
And then, it was time for our baby girl to graduate preschool. She did such a great job in preschool and her teacher said she was definitely ready for kindergarten. There's one thing we are sure of about Aubrey- she is a SMART COOKIE! She learns so quickly, and most importantly, she loves to learn. We are so blessed and we know she is going to go so far in life!
Aubrey and Mrs. Curtis!
So proud of you Aubrey!!! ♥♥♥













No comments:
Post a Comment