June was a busy month, full of lots of summer fun!
Nick's Dad came from Thailand for a visit. The girls haven't seen him for a year, so it was great to spend some time with him again!
Nick and I celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary. Nick took me to a surprise dinner at Milos. It's a Mediterranean restaurant (my fave) at the Cosmopolitan that has fresh fish flown in daily from the Mediterranean Sea! Um, amazing!!!! We tried a new fish, some sort of bass, and it was soooooooo good. The only bad thing was that they were planning on serving the fish with it's head still on and a few minutes before they brought it out Nick was like, "You know you asked for your fish to come out with it's head still on, right?!" So after I had a quick freak out session, Nick found one of our waiters (we had like 3), and they got it all handled- THANK GOD! Anyways, it was the best dinner ever and Nick was so thoughtful to think to take me there!
I took the girls to go see the dolphins at the Mirage. Aubrey watched that movie Dolphin Tale and was really into dolphins, and Ariana is interested in ALL animals, so I knew it was the perfect thing to take them to do. We had a lot of fun!
Here, Ariana is showcasing her impeccable manners.
Passed out!
My Dad, who thinks my fear of birds is hilarious, took us to Tule Springs to go see the ducks. He brought their puppy Tessa with us and we had a great time. Well, I was a bit frantic like usual, and Ariana is starting to take after her Mama so we hung out ontop of the tables together. :)
At the end of the month it was my BFF's son's (Colton) 1st birthday! It was the cutest party ever! The theme was pirates and the girls had so much fun. Their favorite part was the face painting. Ariana wanted a kitty cat face, and Aubrey made her younger sister go first. Ariana did such a good job at staying still. I think that is the most she has stayed still her entire life! But it was well worth it.
She LOVED her kitty cat face!
And Aubrey did the sweetest thing ever. She got her face painted to match her sissy's. And she did it all on her own. Melted my heart! ♥
My kitty cats!!
Pirate kitty cat?
My girl!!!
The cutest birthday boy ever!!! Ariana loves Colton so much, it's the sweetest thing. :)



















1 comment:
So cute! Miss you all so much. Fun to see your posts...I've been horrible with my blog. I really should catch up too.
Lots of love to you all!!
Post a Comment