Sunday, December 16, 2012

Outstanding October

October is a busy month for us! We have my parent's anniversary, my Mom's birthday, Aubrey's birthday, Halloween and put all of that with the most perfect weather that October always has and you get an insanely busy month!

While Aubrey is at school, Ariana and I like to do all sorts of things- but our favorite thing is to go shopping. I would say it's easier shopping with only 1 kid instead of two, but Ariana is QUITE the handful. This is how she insists on riding in the shopping cart:

See what I mean when I say she is talented physically? She needs to be an acrobat when she grows up! And you should see the side eye's and the stares, and hear the comments I get from people who see what Ariana is doing in my shopping cart. I get some giggles, but the majority of people like to ask me if I know what she is doing. Nope, somehow I missed the fact that my daughter is doing the downward dog yoga pose ontop of my shopping cart. My bad!

When my Mom got back from London she brought back the loads of clothes that I always look forward to. My Mom's sister Pat bought Aubrey and Ariana the cutest little matching outfits!



Aubrey is getting so smart at school. She started reading before she went to school, but being in school has definitely opened her mind to all of the things she can do... like...taking after her Mommy and writing books! Her first book was titled "A Balloon Went Up There". I LOVE IT!!!

My parents invited Nick and I to their 34th Wedding Anniversary dinner at Brio. It was delish and we had so much fun hanging out with them on such a special occassion.

Ariana chillin' with Bapper dog!
 One of my favorite games that Aubrey and Ariana play together is when Aubrey takes Ariana up to her room and gets her dressed in all of her clothes and then brings her down to me to see what crazy outfits they have created. I love seeing them play together, but the laughter coming from upstairs is the sound I will cherish forever.

Here are some of the outfits Aubrey put Ariana in:





Out shopping for some books at Barnes & Noble for Aubrey for her birthday and they had had a lego table all set up. Ariana would.not.leave.this.table. I stood there while she built her tower for no less than 45 minutes. Then she made me take a picture so we could show Aubrey her tower when we picked her up from school. She still misses Aubrey when she's away and is always thinking of her. It's so sweet.

My Mom's birthday dinner at Cheesecake!

Bathtime is serious business over here...

We got a new turtle that Aubrey named Rocky. Jasper didn't know what to do with himself!

 Sleeping like a supah star:

 Aubrey's scarecrow that I think is crazy good!!!

Daddy getting pampered by Ariana! :)

Aubrey is doing SO WELL in ballet. I mean, look at how perfect her form is!!

Hooded bandit out on the loose!
 Aubrey reading Rocky a story, while he is relaxing in the "den" she made him:
So that was our busy, crazy, fun October! I wish we could do it all over again! It went by way too fast!

No comments: