Okay, so, knowing Miss Aubrey's personality, I did NOT have high hopes for getting some picture perfect Kindergarten photo. BUT, that didn't stop me from trying to prepare her so that maybe, just maybe, we could get a nice picture of her. I sent her off to school hoping for the best but really not expecting much. When she came home I asked her how picture day went and she said it was great. Wow, great? Really? Okay maybe I shouldn't of been so negative about it! Maybe Aubrey is getting better at being a bit easier. So I asked her how she smiled for her picture. She said she smiled JUST LIKE THIS:
Okay so there was definitely hope! I was so proud of her!
But then, I got her picture a few weeks later and this is what it looked like:
Okay that does NOT look like what she told me it was going to look like. That's fine she's cute to me no matter what, and like I said, I wasn't expecting some perfect picture- so then that begs the question... why did she lie to me about it?! It's not like i'm not going to find out! Or beat you because of a stupid picture!
But... I will be showing her future husband! bwahahahaha
Silly girl...


No comments:
Post a Comment