We went driving down Sunset the other night, right past the airport. Ever since I got my driver's license I have always loved to drive down Sunset and race the airplanes that are either landing or taking off. I know, I know- that is really bad. Whatever, it's fun. And of course I don't go up to 200 mph like the planes do!! haha
I've since passed this game on to Nick, and as of recently, i've let the girls join in as well. So today, I thought that it would be fun to go park and watch the planes take off. It was a lot of fun to just hang out in the car and watch the planes take off and land, although, I think we were disturbing everyone else because Aubrey and Ariana were constantly yelling, "Hi!!!! Hi planes!!! Welcome to Las Vegas!!!!" Whatever, I thought it was cute. :)
And another one...
No comments:
Post a Comment