Our two beautiful girls:
These two are TROUBLE:
Oh but how I love that face!
C'mon Tessa, let's mess up Pop Pop's fountain!
Three girls:
This year we were so blessed to have our friends join us for Thanksgiving dinner. We met Janna and Ryan at church 8 years ago, and have grown close to them as we have had our children over the past 6 years. Having Janna as a friend has blessed my life in more ways than I could ever begin to explain and she is definitely a friend I am beyond grateful for!
Aubrey was SO happy to have friends over to play with. It makes me sad that we don't have a house full of cousins playing, but Aubrey, Ry Ry and Kylie had so much fun tearing through the house, so that made me so happy. Here they are at the kids' table eating their Thanksgiving dinner. I think they sat still for all of 5 seconds:

Then, when Ariana was done throwing all of her Thanksgiving dinner on the floor, she went right over to her Sissy's seat and ate all of her dinner! The beginnings of a pesky little sister! :)

Doesn't she look so cute sitting there? :)
Then, I just stopped taking pictures. So bad!! But we had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My Mom did an amazing job on all of the food, and I made 2 side dishes this year, so I stepped it up a little bit. :)
My heart was full of gratitude this year, for all of the many blessings God has given me. Not one goes unappreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment