Saturday, November 12, 2011

It's The Little Things


It doesn't take much to make me one happy Mama. I think I was folding laundry and I looked up and saw Ariana sitting up at the table with Aubrey. It was a sweet little moment for me because A) Of course she looked SO cute sitting there with her little legs that can't reach the floor yet but also B) It's the first time she did it and seeing her sitting there next to her sister made her look like such a big girl. It's the sweet little things like this that I will cherish for the rest of my life. :)


1 comment:

Marchezt said...

Too cute! It truly is the little things that need to be cherished. I strive eachday to hold tight to them cause I know as they grow...those times are less.

Lots of love to you!