At our swim school they have a playroom for the little kids and there are windows so you can watch your child while they are in class while you play in the playroom with your other child(ren). On this particular day, I was in the playroom with Ariana and I was watching Aubrey from the window. Aubrey was waiting her turn so she was holding onto the side wall in the pool. I saw her little head poking up from the water and then all of sudden she bobbed down into the water and I was like, "Oh my gosh! Where did she go?!?!" It doesn't take long for me to start panicking. :) About 2 seconds later, her head bobbed up again and I was pretty relieved. But then, two seconds later, she went back down again and then popped up again. She kept doing this over and over again and I finally realized that she was goofing off. I was so proud of her swimming skills though. I had to get it on video because once I realized what she was doing, I thought it was pretty funny...
In the video above she was doing her backstroke and was doing a great job!
No comments:
Post a Comment