Saturday, November 19, 2011

Aubrey's Abstract Artwork

I love Aubrey's artwork, and Aubrey sure does love to paint. I think she would paint every day if I would let her. Here are her latest designs...

This one is just an abstract design of colors and shapes:
This one is a ghost. The two green circles are his eyes. Aubrey is obsessed with all things spooky at the moment. Probably because she is also obsessed with Scooby Doo!

This is a girl ghost, complete with a polka dot bow. Aubrey said she made this for me, and she also said that this one is her favorite. :)

This one is supposed to be a smiley face but Aubrey is irritated that you can't see the smile that well. The two pink circles are the eyes, the purple circle with the blue around it is the nose, and there is a yellow smile right under it but it blends in a bit.
I love all of them and Aubrey told me she wants to give these pictures to her friends (except for the girl ghost picture because that one was mine) but I told her that she isn't allowed to give them to her friends because I want them ALL!!! hahaha, way to teach my kid how to be selfish, eh? Hey, at least I offered to give her more paper so she could make new pictures for her friends. That makes it a little bit better, right?!? :)

No comments: