Aubrey had a lot of fun trick or treating this year, and she wasn't as scared of the scary houses as she has been in the past. Her braveness actually surprised me at times. :)
Ariana was more into it this year than I was expecting her to be. She was especially good at getting the candy out of the bowl. If people would offer for the kids to take their own candy, Ariana would take out a piece of candy one by one and put it into her bag. It was so cute and I was relieved that everyone was being generous because Ariana was never satisfied with just taking one piece of candy!
The girls right before we left for our friends' Halloween party:
The ONLY picture I could get of Ariana with her face paint on:

On our way to our friends' house, Nick tried to get pictures of the girls. I tried really hard to get their face paint to look cute so I think Nick was trying to get some pics for me. Such a great hubby!



Ariana getting candy all by herself!

A pic of our little family while we were out trick or treating.

It was a lot of fun, but I felt like I was BUSY the whole time! I wish I could go back and relax and actually enjoy it. I felt like it went by SO fast! But we all had such a great time, and I am really enjoying stealing all of Ariana's candy this year. I think I should enjoy that perk this year because next year, when she is two, I doubt she will be oblivious to her candy inventory. :)
Ariana was more into it this year than I was expecting her to be. She was especially good at getting the candy out of the bowl. If people would offer for the kids to take their own candy, Ariana would take out a piece of candy one by one and put it into her bag. It was so cute and I was relieved that everyone was being generous because Ariana was never satisfied with just taking one piece of candy!
Anyways, here are the only "good" pics I got of our Halloween!
Our pumpkins:
On our way to our friends' house, Nick tried to get pictures of the girls. I tried really hard to get their face paint to look cute so I think Nick was trying to get some pics for me. Such a great hubby!



A pic of our little family while we were out trick or treating.
1 comment:
I love the costumes. Way to go on Aubrey's face, that takes talent.
Post a Comment