I saw the preview of this movie and I knew Nick and I just had to see it! If you are married, want to be married, or used to be married, i'm pretty sure you'll want to see this movie too! Nick and I are planning on going Friday afternoon, for the 3:55pm showing at the Suncoast. So, if anyone wants to join us, please let me know! Whether you come with us or not, it is my personal opinion that you should definately see this movie... especially since there's good values behind it and not just junk.
Here's the link to the preview if you want to watch it:
Oh my gosh I saw this preview last night we are going to see it this weekend too. I am going to check with Rob maybe we can go with you guys! Looks so good!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh I saw this preview last night we are going to see it this weekend too. I am going to check with Rob maybe we can go with you guys! Looks so good!
Post a Comment