
Ok seriously though... i'm trying to get a good picture of Aubrey to use for her 2nd birthday invite... and even though I took well over 100 photo's, I can't make up my mind as to which one to use... so either make up my mind for me or else i'm going to torture my daughter and do another photo shoot. The End.
P.S.- click on the photo for a mucho grande version. Gracis y adios.
3 comments:
Those are cute pics. I can't believe she is going to be 2 already. Where does the time go?
I think she looks fabulous in all of them! She is so adorable! I really like the one of her blowing out the dandelion second from the top... But the one in the middle with her squatting seems like a great 2year picture. That my opinion. You can't go wrong though cause she is just too cute for words!
She is seriously one of the cutesiest little girls and I think it's so great that you take so many pictures of her! They grow way to fast! Can't believe she'll be two soon! Crazy!
P.S. We really need to see each other and have a playdate. Call me or email me!
Post a Comment