Thursday, October 9, 2008

Silly Games

Sometimes Aubrey and I play games that probably make no sense at all... but that's why I had wanted to have children while I am young- because I haven't forgotten how to be silly. I know some people never stop being silly, and i'll probably always be one of those people. Aubrey and I were getting ready to leave (which is why Jasper is behind our gate), and as I was grabbing a couple of last minute things off of my desk, Aubrey started knocking (well, smacking) the front door, so I would jump out and act all surprised. So, she kept doing it... over and over and over again. I caught the end of our game on camera (which is why she already has the hiccups). I think watching a kid laugh is always fun, so enjoy our little miss sunshine.

No comments: