Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had such a fun Halloween this year! Let's see...

First, we made some caramel apples. Aubrey was such a big help! She helped me unwrap each individual piece of caramel, which I think is pretty impressive because those wrappers are tricky to get off!

Then, Aubrey had to say "CHEESE" and take some pictures, just because i'm one of "those" moms. =) Hey, she was having fun hamming it up for me!



Then, Aubrey got to paint a pumpkin...

...which only lasted so long before she started painting herself!

And then, the Grandma's came over for some Halloween fun!



Aubrey did get excited about the trick-or-treaters until some boys came to the door with monster masks and goozing blood! But, overall, we all had a fun Halloween.

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So fun! EVERY little girl I know was a ladybug this year! Crazy! She is cute as always! Hope to see you guys again soon.