Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Poor Aubrey =(

Ladies and Gentleman,

Aubrey has had her first really bad fall. She's fallen and hit her head, gotten plenty of bumps and bruises, but this latest fall takes the cake. I went out to pick up some food for dinner last night and was setting the table and unloading the food so we could eat, Nick was grabbing Aubrey's chair and Aubrey climbed onto this tea cart that she got for her birthday and just as Nick was walking back into the kitchen, Aubrey fell- face first, onto the floor. It was pretty bad. She's much better now, but when it happened, I was so upset I was shaking so bad. The poor thing was so traumatized she went to sleep while I was consoling her. And when she woke up this morning, her lip was huge. The picture I posted is almost 24 hours after it happened, so it looks MUCH better, but it still looks bad. My friend who is a dentist came over this morning and checked out Aubrey's mouth and said that she didn't hurt her teeth or jaw, etc. Thank God!



Please pray that our poor baby heals quickly. =( It breaks my heart every time I look at her. She's such a trooper though, she's completely oblivious.

On a happier note, Aubrey's birthday party on Saturday was wonderful! She had SOOOO much fun! I will be posting pictures probably later on tonight after the birthday princess goes to bed. Actually, there are so many pictures, i'll probably just post the whole album. So- stay tuned.

3 comments:

Marchezt said...

Ouch! It's the worst when they get hurt!

Sorry again that we missed her party! We want to stop over this week and give her our present. I will call to make sure your home!

Anonymous said...

OH poor Aubrey, I hate when they get hurt. It makes my stomach ache!

Thank goodness her teeth and jaw are fine.

Lori said...

So sad. I would have been crying also. It is so hard to see your kids hurt. I'm glad she is alright.