Monday, September 8, 2008

Carbs


So I was reading a book about motherhood, and one chapter was about nutrition and how the health and nutrition of your family is, basically, the mother's responsibility. The author went on to say that eating foods that are refined/bleached, with tons of preservatives, etc. are just not good for you. I know most people know that, but... she then went on to say that mother's should make their own bread. Well... i'm just not buff enough for that, so I opted for the more glamorous option. Enter "Great Harvest Bread Company". I went to this place a year ago, but must've forgotten about it as I was pretty sleep deprived and my forgetful mommy brain was in full swing. Basically, this place makes the most delicious breads, and everything they make is all natural and has only 5 ingredients. So, I just wanted to share this with all of my friends incase you want to try it out. They seems to have locations throught the U.S., but beware, their bread is sooooo good, so you might grow another butt cheek if you eat too much. Consider yourself warned. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS PLACE! TRUE WARNING! I was addicted while pregnant and still blame my 45 pound weight gain on this place.

Devyn said...

Michael and I completely love this place too. I haven't found any in North County, CA though...It's a bummer.