Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Water baby.

Aubrey LOVES the water. I mean, LOVES it. Where there is water, there is Aubrey. She is just drawn to water. Nick and my Dad think it's because she was born in the water... but I think it's just her! Aubrey will play in our fountain in the backyard and get soaking wet, and then i'll have to change her clothes and get her dressed over and over again. She loves playing with hoses, or puddles, or playing in the rain. So, I got Aubrey an aqua doodle mat a long time ago. If you don't know what they are, they are mats that you use a special "pen" to draw on. The pen fills with water, so you're basically drawing with water. These mats come in very handy when your children tend to draw on your sofa... like this... So, instead of giving them markers or pens to color with.. you give them water. It's wonderful. Anyways, Aubrey doesn't use the pen to draw with anymore. This is how we use it nowadays....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor sofa! Well water is always fun. I think it is a girl thing Olivia loves it too.

Marchezt said...

Kaedance was about two when her Grandma gave her the Aqua Doodle. Great toy! She will still get it out and play with it.

Is you couch microfiber...when mine gets pen or other stuff on it, I just throw the covers in the wash. So nice to have with kids and dogs! :)

P.S. Love the new background and pics at the top!