Monday, September 8, 2008

Toddler Labor

Aubrey is a very, very weird child. She likes to clean. I have so many videos of her cleaning. Give the girl a wet paper towel and she will wipe down everything in our house. We go up to Nana and Pop-Pop's house and what does she want to do? She wants their kid-sized broom and brush so she can sweep up all of the leaves outside.

So, the other night, Aubrey spilled some water. I got out the mop to clean it up. As soon as Aubrey saw the mop, she insisted that I let her do it. So, here she is cleaning our floors. I swear i'm not forcing my child to clean things. =)

...she even got down and dirty with it. And then I got attacked. =)

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I am in love with her. She can come clean my house any day! p.s. I love the bread post. I want to try that yummy stuff.

Marchezt said...

Love it. Kaedance is my big helper around the house. She loves to clean!! She even cleans when we go to my parents house. I think it's in her genes and must be Aubrey's too!

P.S. Next time you make it to Great Harvest let me know, I love that place!

Chrissy said...

Hey!! I'm glad I found your blog!Your Aubrey is getting too big! What a cutie!!