Aubrey definitely has the artist gene from my side of the family. She *loves* anything to do with coloring, painting, stamps, drawing, etc. (She even took a pen to our sofa, but that's a whole 'nother post... and will bring up very bad memories... so we won't go there!). Anywho, I went out and got Aubrey some paints and some colored pencils and she's been having so much fun with them! That's probably why I haven't posted much lately, because we've been doing a lot of painting. Personally, I think Aubrey is really good at it, too. She painted a picture that I think is a masterpiece, especially coming from a 22 month old! So, without further ado, here she is in action, ladies and gentlemen!
1 comment:
Ah Oh Pen adn couch should not be in the same sentence... I hope you can get it out... She is so cute dipping the brush in the water then color I love it!
Post a Comment