I love the new layout. You are lucky Aubrey smiles for all her pics. I can't get Gavin to. Maybe when he is older and gets what I am saying. Aubrey is looking so big. She is adorable.
Ok, I talked to the music lady, she said you can come for a free class (class is canceled next week) and if you like it, you can pro-rate the rest of them (since we have already started) but you can't pay "per-class". At least come to the free one with us and see if you like it!
4 comments:
so cute! how did you make your header?
I love the new layout. You are lucky Aubrey smiles for all her pics. I can't get Gavin to. Maybe when he is older and gets what I am saying. Aubrey is looking so big. She is adorable.
She is so cute. I love the one with the finger up her nose, classic.
Ok, I talked to the music lady, she said you can come for a free class (class is canceled next week) and if you like it, you can pro-rate the rest of them (since we have already started) but you can't pay "per-class". At least come to the free one with us and see if you like it!
Post a Comment