I brought my camera into our room so I could snap some pictures of the precious smiles I get in the morning.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
The Smiliest Baby in the World
I don't know if "smiliest" is a word, but if it is, the definition of it is ARIANA FRISCO. She is such a joy to have around. I know I keep posting about what a beautiful, happy, wonderful baby she is but that's just the story of my life right now!! She's smiley in the morning especially. Ariana and I like to have conversations in the morning and she just talks and coo's to me for such a long time. Aubrey used to do the same thing, but Ariana has taken it to another level. The noises that she makes, the smiles and laughs just make me smile so much that my face hurts. I love waking up to see that smiling baby face right next to me. LOVE it.
I brought my camera into our room so I could snap some pictures of the precious smiles I get in the morning.

I brought my camera into our room so I could snap some pictures of the precious smiles I get in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is so cute. I really feel like I am seeing Aubrey every time I see Ariana. I love your new family pic at the top of the blog. I can't wait to see them all.
Post a Comment