Saturday, September 11, 2010

2 months!

I can't believe our baby girl is 2 months old already! Time is flying by! It's probably because Ariana is one fun baby.

She's now 12.5 lbs and so squishy. I'm loving all of her rolls. Oh how i've missed baby fat rolls. =)

Some fun facts about our growing girl:

♥She is the noiseiest sleeper! She's been like this since the moment she was born. And even though it isn't going to get her kicked out of our room, it is quite frustrating sometimes! She's always moaning, groaning, coughing, laughing, stretching, kicking and it's kinda hard to sleep when your baby is doing that. It's so funny though. Especially when she starts making grunts that sound like a 50 year old man! And when she's asleep in my sling, snoring away, people look at me like, "Is that your baby making all of that noise?!" Yes, people, that is my angel baby, pretty little girl baby making ALL of that noise.

♥The minute she wakes up, she gives the biggest, gummiest smiles EVER. And I love them. A LOT. And those dimples! Oh don't get me started!!

♥She thinks her big sister is pretty funny. The minute Aubrey starts talking to her, she starts laughing and cooing. And if Ariana isn't finished with her sister and Aubrey walks away, she cries until she comes back.

♥Ariana loves lights, fans and windows. And she smiles at them. All the time.

♥Every morning, when Ariana wakes up, we have long conversations. She talks and coo's and giggles and makes every kind of adorable noise that you could think of. Sometimes she tries to sing too. It's the most adorable thing I've ever seen.

And here's her 2 month pic!

3 comments:

Marchezt said...

She is so adorable! One of the prettiest baby I've ever seen. Not just saying that cause we're friends...she's gorgeous!

I got your announcement today and it's so cute! Love the card design. Did you do them or have them printed through someone?

Hope all is well! Let's get together soon. :)

Ashley said...

Love her new 2 month picture!! Such a doll. I am cracking up at all of the noises she makes. Thats awesome.

Lori said...

I love that pic of her and that shirt! She is adorable. That is too funny about her noises. Gotta love those little quirk.