Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's about that time again!

I can't believe how fast this past year went!!! It's insane. I feel like just yesterday Aubrey turned 3 and now she's going to be 4! FOUR! I have serious issues with this people! I don't really like this whole "growing up" thing. I tell Aubrey every day that she needs to stop, to which she replies, "I can't!" and I say, "WHY??!" and she starts laughing and says, "Because!" It's cute. I think she thinks it's so funny because she knows i'm being serious! =)


Anyways, I was supa dupa crafty this year and made Aubrey's invite all by myself. So, friends, if you want me to make an invite for one of your kiddies, let me know! I just might do it for ya. =)


Here's her invite. Did I do a good job or what?!?


They're being mailed out next week, so if you're a friend of mine, be on the lookout!! Oh and yes, the real invites will have more specific party details on it. ;)

2 comments:

Lori said...

So impressive. Great job! Very cute.

Evelyn said...

Those are awesome. Great job, Lindsay!