A lot of people ask me how the transition from 1-2 kids went. I feel like I must've dodged a bullet or something because it really wasn't hard at all. When I see the way that Aubrey and Ariana are, it makes me think that they were just meant to be sisters... there's so much love and adoration on both ends and I feel so lucky that I get to watch them together every day. It's the light in my life and I thank God every day for the most amazing daugthers in the world. And I am so so SO happy that they have eachother. =)

Aubrey looks so grown up here:


Can't you see the love on her face?!? She adores her big sissy.
1 comment:
Such sweet pics. I am so glad that they are such great friends and that the transition has been easy for you.
Post a Comment