The ONE good thing about my Mom going to Europe for the summer is that she always brings back an abundance of gorgeous clothes for Aubrey! (Clothes that no other child in America will be wearing!) I love it. This year she must've bought about a dozen dresses and loads of cute tops, skirts, leggings, etc. Aubrey is such a lucky little girl. I think i'm going to have to go out to Lake Las Vegas to take pictures of Aubrey in all of these outfits. There are just way too many to go to a studio! =)
So, now that Aubrey has tons of dresses to wear, she has really started to have fun with it. It's like as soon as she is in a dress or a skirt, she has to see how it twirls. I just love having a little girl! Here is Aubrey shakin' it in her little denim skirt.
3 comments:
Lucky Girl!
This post reminded me about how I miss H&M being down the road. Have you been there lately?
Yes I have! They have some cute stuff. Let me know if you want to go! Or if you want me to go for you!!! =)
Thank you Aubrey for that. Too cute!
Post a Comment