Hubby and Wifey before we left.
At one point, all the girls were sitting down and the guys were all on the dance floor. I couldn't sit back and watch this happen, so after I took this pic I went and danced circles all around the boys! =)
This security guard came over to our "area" (we had a section reserved) and said, "I'm lookin' for Lindsay Frisco!" and after everyone yelled "ooohhhh, you're in trouble!", I followed the security guard and he led me to the bar. I asked him what was up and he wouldn't answer me. Then the bartender handed him this bucket full of ice, a chilled bottle of champagne and a bunch of cups... and the guard looked at me and said, "This is for you. Happy Birthday!" So then I walked back to our group with champagne and I think the bottle lasted 0.00002 seconds!
The champagne must've been really good because Nick was tearin' up the dance floor after that. He even tried taking over the stage several times. It was hilarious! I really need to get the video of him doing the moonwalk!
The champagne must've been really good because Nick was tearin' up the dance floor after that. He even tried taking over the stage several times. It was hilarious! I really need to get the video of him doing the moonwalk!



3 comments:
Fun! Hope you had a great Birthday! Looks like you guys had a blast and you all are some very good lookin' people.
Miss you guys!
Looks like so much fun. What a nice b-day treat they gave you. Is Angela an actual dentist? I didn't know that. That is cool, if so.
yup, she's a real dentist! she has been for a year now. it's nice knowing that my kids will never be scared of the dentist. =)
Post a Comment