I was uploading pics to my computer and I noticed that I have some really cute pics of Nick with Aubrey. The two of them are so cute together. I love listening to their conversations while they are in another room. It cracks me up every.single.time. The latest was about blackberries. I posted about it on facebook, but for those that didn't catch it there, here it is:
NICK: "Aubrey, how many blackberries do you want?"
AUBREY: "One two three four five six seven eight nine ten."
NICK: "Aubrey, no, you only have to give me ONE number. One? Ten? Seven? Six?"
AUBREY: "SIX, Daddy. I want SIX."
And here are some of those pics that I was talking about.




I was (still am?) a big Daddy's Girl, so it's nice to see that Aubrey has a Daddy that she can love and adore like I did.
2 comments:
those are cute pics. I especially like the push up one.
Rob does the same thing with Olivia and push ups she cracks up! I love it! Such a good father daughter bond!
Post a Comment