I am really beginning to HATE white walls. They just get under my skin. So, yesterday, a calm Friday afternoon- I decided that I should just run over to Home Depot and look at paint swatches so I can think about what colors I should paint our downstairs bathroom. Yeah, right... just "look"! I have always had this vision for our bathroom, it's just that I had to make the time to do it.
So, around 3:30 pm on Friday afternoon, Aubrey and I headed over to Home Depot. We spent an hour there picking out colors, paint brushes, rollers, tray liners, etc. We got home and I measured and taped our whole bathroom. And within 24 hours, the whole project was DONE.
Here are the pictures of the whole process. Let me know what you think!!!
BEFORE:


DURING: 
5 comments:
I can't believe you did that is 24 hrs. I am seriously impressed. It looks great. We are painting right now also, but it will definitely take longer than 24 hrs. I hate white walls also.
Love it! Such an awesome job!
I hate white walls too! I Love color. This new house was all white and we have it all painted except Landon's room that I plan to do soon.
I love room makeovers. So fun! Great job. We moss you guys and hoe all is well over there!!
I love her "scrunchy" face!! :) And beautiful job!!
Holy cow that looks awesome!! The lines are so straight and everything. Good job!
wow that is an awesome makeover!! good job guys!
Post a Comment