Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Last Supper...

before Lauren and Jon leave. =(

We don't want them to leave, but, nevertheless, they are leaving Monday afternoon to head back to London. It was such a blessing to have them here for nearly 2 weeks. I can't believe how fast the time flew by and how much fun we had. I guess all good things must come to an end. It was so wonderful to have the whole family together again, eating a feast on a beautiful Sunday evening, just like the good 'ole days.

Okay, so one great thing about my Mom's yearly trip to England is the wonderful array of dresses that she always brings back for Aubrey. Here is one of my favorites... even though I don't really have one that I don't like!
Aubrey's favorite game is "Monster." Somebody has to be the monster and chase her, and the other person has to rescue her and/or pick her up and run from the monster while she kicks and screams! Auntie Lollipop and Jon played this game with Aubrey so so so many times and she loved it!

Help me Auntie!

Having the best time of her life!

And poor Jon had to throw Aubrey up into the air over and over again. Before her feet even hit the ground from the jump she'd be screaming "AGAIN!" already. Jon is going to sleep well tonight!


I figured out how to set the timer on my camera and I got a GREAT shot of the whole family! awwww! =)

And because we're the Friscockto family, we couldn't resist taking a silly pic!
Hands down, that pic is being enlarged and framed!!! =)
So whose face do you think is the funniest???
Well, we love you Lauren and Jon. Thank you for spending the time and money to make the trip out here. We are SO grateful. This trip was priceless. We love you and come back soon!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Sorry she had to leave but glad you had a good time. I love that dress. Your family photo turned out great. What a cute family. Bummer to have your only sister so far away. Way to go on using the timer. It's the best.

Jon and Lauren said...

Haha, throwing Aubrey up in the air was so much fun, she is fearless! Paying for it now though, my back feels like I have wrestled a bear.

Was great seeing you, nick and straubery

Jon
x

Bre said...

Aubrey just adores you Jon! I'm sorry you are so sore, but maybe that will make it easier not to miss her so much! We'll be sending an ice pack in the mail. =)