Does anyone remember the movie "Teen Witch"? I swear I was in love with "Brad", the oh-so-cool-hottie in the movie. I seriously loved the guy. Up until I met Nick, that is. Anyways, my sister and I *LOVED* this scene from the movie. Every time Nick and I get all competitive with eachother, so that's at least once day!, sometimes i'll start rapping off this song to him and he has had no idea what I have been talking about for the past 7 years. Well, I found the scene on youtube and I played it for Aubrey and she thinks it's so funny. I think i've passed my sassiness down to my daughter!!!
Here's the scene:
I seriously die when she says, "Look at how funky he is!" at 1:13!
And here's Aubrey's version:
4 comments:
Love it...so funny!
OMG that is still in my top 5 movies of all time! I love that scene! Aubrey is too darn CUTE! TOP THAT!
I totally forgot about that movie! How funny! So funky! Bwahahaha!
look at her dance moves!! top that!! haha, that clip is hillarious!
Post a Comment