Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's beginning to look....

a lot like Christmas!

Here are some pictures of the Christmas fun we've been having...

Baking Cookies






This is what happens when you ask her to say "CHEESE!":


Springs Preserve

She got a sucker after meeting this water-droplet guy(... but she thought he was a blue M&M):

She got to meet Elmo!! We had no idea he was going to be there! I was worried for a minute, because she's never been around a life-size character of any sort... so we weren't sure how she was going to react. But, since I ran up to Donald Duck was I was about 4 and screamed "Donald! My brother!" (I thought he was my brother because my Dad's name is Donald, also. Don't ask.), I figured that Aubrey might be the same way... and she was! She wasn't scared one bit...
She was SO happy, she went in for a KISS! Yes, our daughter kissed Elmo. We COULD NOT believe it!

She would not stop smiling!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Aubrey has such cute outfits. I am in love with the first outfit. That is to die for. It looks like you guys have been having fun.