Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Let's play dress up!

When my sister and I were younger, we would do awful things to our dog. We would cut his hair, paint his toenails, (yes, HIS toenails), and put bright pink lipstick on him. My mom would get SO mad at us, but we thought it was hilarious.

Well, once again, my troublemaker genes have been passed on to my daughter. Nick has got to be second-guessing having more children with me!

I guess I could go into some cute little explanation of what happened, but really, the pictures speak for themselves. But, I do have one tidbit of info to add... Aubrey had an accomplice in her troublemaking. My Mom. Yes, my Mom... the same person who scolded my sister and I for tormenting her poor dog. Payback is a $#@*&!
You can see the torment in his eyes!

The finishing touch:

Perfect!

She's so proud of herself! I've never heard her laugh so hard.
Doesn't he look like Moses or something? He was such a good sport- he walked around the house like this, which only caused more fits of laughter!

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

I love this post! What a good doggy you have=)