So, one night Nick was out in the backyard and I was inside trying to clean up the house. I gave Aubrey some yogurt and let her try to feed herself. Well, it got really, really quiet. Sooooo, I looked up at Aubrey and she literally had her spoon over her head and was pouring the yogurt onto her hair. I almost died laughing. Nick then walked into the house and I said, "Take a look at your daughter." You should've seen his reaction! He said, "WHAT IS SHE DOING?!?!?" I replied, "She's putting the yogurt on her head,"... giggling a little bit. He then asked, "WHY????" I had to explain to him that this is just what they do. I didn't know what was funnier... Aubrey sitting there with yogurt on her head, looking at us like, "What?", or Nick's reaction.
I love my family!
Here's our proud little girl. Or should I say, BIG girl?
2 comments:
She is so cute and getting so big!! It was so great catching up with you and enjoying the sunshine! Thanks again for being a great friend!!
oh my gosh, that is so funny. That's why I love blogs, you get to hear the stories behind the pictures.
Post a Comment