So, the weather has been kind of up and down here in Vegas. It's cold for a day or two, and then back to being nice and warm and perfect. It's kind of annoying, but we are trying to enjoy the nice days before it changes again!
Anyhow, we went up to the Grandparents house for our regular Sunday visit last week and Aubrey had such a great time playing in their backyard. She was running around and around this tree in the corner of their backyard. She must've done about 200 laps- no kidding!! I had a hell of a time trying to get a good picture, but here are some of the cute ones...
Anyhow, we went up to the Grandparents house for our regular Sunday visit last week and Aubrey had such a great time playing in their backyard. She was running around and around this tree in the corner of their backyard. She must've done about 200 laps- no kidding!! I had a hell of a time trying to get a good picture, but here are some of the cute ones...
Our little family.
1 comment:
I love the pics...such a cute family!!
Post a Comment