Saturday, March 22, 2008

M.U.D.

Aubrey likes to go for a walk every day. Especially now that the weather is really nice. So, Jasper, Aubrey and I go for a walk at least once a day.

Well, yesterday afternoon, we went for one of our usual walks. We have a park in our neighborhood just a couple of houses down, which is lots of fun for both Aubrey and Jasper. Since the weather is starting to warm up, they are starting to water the grass a lot more. Well, when we got to the park the grass was soaked. We didn't really notice until we saw Jasper running like a mad-man and sliding on his belly accross this huge puddle. Well, you can guess what happened next. Off Aubrey ran to go play with Jasper in the puddle! It was so cute and so much fun. Aubrey was laughing so hard at Jasper, who was running circles around her.



When we were ready to leave, or should I say when I was ready to leave, I tried to grab Aubrey's hand so I could lead her down the small, bumpy pathway back to the sidewalk. She, being the big girl that she is, wanted to do it by herself. Well, there was a little mud puddle and, well, you can use your imagination to guess what happened next...







1 comment:

Ashley said...

i love that you guys have a blog! now we can be bloggin buddies!