So, let me start with a little family background...
When I was growing up, my crazy Italian father decided that the way he was going to discipline our mischievious little Pembroke Welsh Corgi bosses-of-the-household-dogs was to say, "BALOO, BALOO!!!" I have gone my whole life assuming that this means, "Bad dog."
Ok, so, we finally got Jasper newtered. He has acted like nothing ever happened. Aubrey, now 16 months old, is completely and uttterly infatuated with Jasper. He sneezes, she laughs. He barks, she comes running to see what he's barking at. She eats lunch, she shares with Jasper. You get the idea.
So with Jasper having had surgery a couple of days prior, you'd think he would be taking it easy, right? Hmm... NO! He's back to his old self, taking my shoes, stealing our couch pillows, scratching at our doors, etc. So, Aubrey and I are hanging out in the family room trying to explain to Jasper that he is a, "Bad Boy!" Well, in a moment of silliness, I remembered my father's classic saying and figured i'd say it to Jasper. If only I would have known the fits of laughter from my adorable one year old that would ensue, I would've had the video camera and spotlight ready. But, this is all I got, and it's hilarious. Enjoy!
2 comments:
I love it!! THe blog was great to read. Its always nice to get to keep in touch when we are all soo far away!!! I miss you guys
Aubrey is getting so big, looking more and more like you and your mother, and just so happy. Shane started learning how to belt out in laughter and it is so hysterical and he only does it to the wierdest things LOL.
Much love
Meredith
cute video. your house looks nice too.
Post a Comment