Aubrey's party was at the pumpkin patch this year. Here's the invite that I made:

I tried to incorporate pumpkins and zebra... I think it came out cute! :)

Our gorgeous Birthday Girl!


Aubrey and her cousin Gianna:

Ariana did this the whole party! All she wanted to do was play with the animals in the petting zoo. I took her in there and she loved it!

Aubrey would NOT go down the slide. All of her friends tried to coax her and she would. not. do it.

So let's see, what is scarier, going down a huge slide, or being carried away by a monster zombie guy? Apparently, in Aubrey's world, a monster zombie guy isn't as scary as a slide. Since she wouldn't go down, she let this guy carry her back down. I guess Aubrey and I need to have a talk about stranger danger! LOL!


As soon as he carried her down, she went right back up again, determined to go down.

Eventually, after waiting about 20 minutes, she came down. And I MISSED IT! I waited all that time and I didn't even get a picture! Oh well, at least she did it!

Then it was off to ride the other rides with her other cousin Isabella, who is always SO sweet to Aubrey.


I love seeing Aubrey happy!

Look at that face!

After I went all around the pumpkin patch with Aubrey, I finally was able to take Ariana into the petting zoo. The little thing was waiting so patiently! She loved it in there and wasn't scared at all, of course!


Another pic of the birthday girl!

My "nephew" Colton (The son of my best friend Angela, you know, the "hot dentist" friend?!? hahaha!). I love that little guy! He is the son I don't have! :)

My hubby and my baby!


A zebra cake for my zebra girl!

A family pic! Yay!


My parents with the girls:

Five!!!

Back at home, opening up her presents.

SO excited! hahaha

She loves her blanket from her BFF Erica!

She opened up all of her presents wearing her blanket! Silly girl.

It was a wonderful party, and we are so blessed to have so many wonderful friends and family members!
2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe she is 5! Time goes to fast. She looked adorable and I love the party idea. So fun! We miss you guys a lot and hope all is well!
Belated Birthday Wishes to Aubrey!!
That looks like an awesome party and place to go to. She looked so cute. I love the cake too.
Post a Comment