It was my parents' 33rd Anniversary and my Dad needed some help with a present for my Mom. My Mom casually told me that she wanted me to start looking for Corgi rescues and to send the links to my Dad, just so they can be on the lookout for the future. When I started looking around on the internet I found an ad for an 8 week old female Pembroke Welsh Corgi for an amazing price. These dogs can be pretty expensive. Ontop of being affordably priced, this dog was CUTE. The picture they had of her was just adorable. So I did a little more research and found out that she was in a town not far from San Diego, which just so happens to be my parents' favorite vacay spot. So I called my Dad, told him the scoop, sent him the link and the next morning he called me back and said that he and my Mom were leaving right away to go to San Diego for a quick Anniversary trip and to pick up the puppy!
It was so fun how everything worked out and I can't even begin to list all of the ways Miss Tessa has made everyone so happy. :)
Here are some pics of the girls meeting Tessa for the 1st time:
My Mom is so happy!

My Dad and Tessa have such a sweet bond already.
I'm sure there will be MANY more pictures in the future. Welcome to the family Contessa of Centennial Hills (aka Tessa)!
No comments:
Post a Comment