We went to the pottery shop and painted some pottery. I didn't get any pictures because I was too busy chasing Ariana around, making sure she didn't break anything (which is QUITE the task!)
After pottery, it was clear that Aubrey and Olivia were NOT done playing together. So we took them to McDonalds- not for the super healthy food (haha), rather for the cute little play area that they have. Aubrey, Olivia and Ariana all had so much fun.
The best part about the whole playdate was when some random little girl stole Olivia's mermaid crown. When Aubrey heard that her friend had been wronged, she sprung into her protective mode and chased that girl around the whole play area, got Olivia's crown back, and when she handed the crown back to Olivia, Aubrey looked at me and said, "I will do ANYTHING to help my friend." I don't think Renee and I have ever laughed so hard! The look on Aubrey's face while she was chasing that girl around the play area was so fierce! I know people always say that having a boy first is great because then they will protect their younger siblings, but I beg to differ. It was quite apparent that Aubrey will NOT be tolerating any funny business when it comes to her friends/family. I guess Mommy needs to get her a superhero cape. In pink, of course. :)





Ariana, Aubrey and Olivia... The ONLY picture I could get of the 3 of them. Nobody wanted to A) stand still and B) smile for a picture (except for Aubrey). :)
1 comment:
That playland looks awesome. That is so funny about Aubrey. What a great friend. I'm glad you got to do something with Renee.
Post a Comment