I have a feeling that you are going to see A LOT of blog posts with that title. Just a hunch.
We all know that Ariana is a climbing monkey. I think we have established that. I also think that we have established that this is bad news. Mommy no longer has ANY time to relax OR places to hide things from the 1 year old. This is most unpleasant.
Ariana figured out how to climb the dining room table. When she first figured out how to do this, I was trying to read Aubrey a book. I would read about 2-3 words and Ariana's face would pop up from behind one of the dining room chairs. She would laugh, quite pleased with herself. I would run over, grab her, bring her back to the sofa to read with us, she would escape, run back over to the dining room table and do it all over again.
It was impossible to read Aubrey the book.
It's a good thing Ariana is incredibly cute because otherwise, I would have to lay the smack down. :)
I caught the mischievousness on camera. Aubrey was watching some vintage Disney cartoons but I think the music from those videos is quite fitting to what Ariana is doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment