The one thing (among many things) that I love most about my 2 girls is how funny they are when they play together. They come up with the funniest, most creative ways of playing together and they laugh so hard at eachother while doing it. Hands down, it's the best part about having 2 kids (and makes the fighting a bit more bearable).
On this particular day, Aubrey decided that she would help Ariana get down the stairs. Aubrey is definitely a little Mommy to Ariana, so she knows to always look out for Ariana when she's on the stairs. She also won't let me take care of Ariana sometimes because SHE wants to do it. I wanted Ariana to get down from the stairs, so Aubrey said she would get her for me... and she had a very creative way of getting her sister down...
So of course, they went up and down the stairs doing this over and over again.I knew they would both tire out which, only in the mind of a mother, equals a Mommy break, so to say I was all for it is the understatement of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment