Monday, August 22, 2011

Lunchtime Lunatic

I tried to let Ariana eat at the table with Aubrey and I (without using her highchair tray), just to see if she would throw her plate across the room proving she's not ready to eat off a plate yet, or if she would pleasantly surprise me with being a good girl.

I think I was having a lapse in judgement because I don't know WHY I thought my little monkey would not get into mischief. That is just NOT Ariana...

But before we get into that, we'll start with a cute picture. Just to fool you into thinking that she's actually a good girl. :)
So, the first naughty thing she decided to do was put her feet on the table.
Looks quite comfy though. I give her points for that. I guess i'd be quite comfy too if I was the one kickin' back and callin' the shots...
Then she stole the puffs...
And proceeded to drop them all over the floor...
"Hahahaha, making a mess for Mommy is fun, fun, FUN!"
At least ONE of my kids was being good though. Thank you Aubrey!!

No comments: