Saturday, March 5, 2011

Busy? Curious? Or Both?

Ariana is into EVERYTHING. She just won't sit still for one minute! To prove it, I took pictures of her making her rounds around the house, checking everything out. I took all of these pictures in about 5-10 minutes...

First up, Mommy's bookshelf...

What'chu got over here, Mom?

Next up, the stairs...

Hmmm... these might be a little too tricky for me...

Then she made her way to the dining room table and chairs...

Hi Mom!
Love that face!
Checkin' out what's going on outside.


Last stop, the water jugs...


How could I ever get mad at that face?!? And what color are her eyes? Whatever color they are, I think they're really pretty. But i'm her mama. :)
Ooohhhhh, I see. This is why Ariana is into everything! Her big sister is a monkey!
These two girls sure do keep me busy! :)

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

They really do keep you busy don't they?!! I can't believe how EVERYWHERE little Arianna is! So crazy!!

Nik said...

Think they are busy now, wait till they are 16yrs old.

Lori said...

Oh man, I forgot about all these little things like getting into everything. I am exhausted just by looking at all those pics of her in everything.