Friday, March 11, 2011

8 months!


8 things about our great 8 month old!

♥ Ariana just cut one of her top teeth. She also has 3 other top teeth coming through. Poor thing! Considering getting 1 tooth makes most babies miserable, Ariana has been such a trooper about getting 4!

♥ I think Ariana thinks that she's 4 years old like her sister. She tries to do everything that Aubrey does. This includes walking. Yes, I said walking. She swipes Aubrey's chairs from her table set and uses it to hold onto while she walks across the room. I have video to prove it. :)

♥ Ariana has a fascination for Aubrey's straw sippy cups. If she spots one of Aubrey's sippy cups on her table, she crawls at super speeds to the table, stands up, swipes the cup, plops down on her bum, squeals with excitement and proceeds to take big sips of water from the sippy cup and spits the water out all over the front of her shirt. And repeats that process over and over again. Big mischief!

♥ Ariana is a BIG Mommy's girl. She is stuck to my side at all times. If she can't see me, she goes looking for me. If I even start to walk out of the room, she starts whining. This might annoy other mommies, but I love that my baby girl loves me. It's kinda nice to mean the world to someone! :)

♥ Whatever i'm eating, Ariana wants to eat as well. Especially when i'm eating Dairy Queen. ;)

♥ I know I just posted that Ariana couldn't quite self feed yet, but just today she fed herself some cheerios. She's a smarty pants just like her big sissy!

♥ Ariana still thinks Aubrey is the most hilarious person alive. All Aubrey has to do is look at Ariana and she starts cracking up. I'm beginning to think she idolizes her!

♥ She's started laying her head on my chest/shoulder. She sorta nuzzles her head into my neck. It's so cute and so sweet. I remember when Aubrey used to do that to me and I have missed it, so i'm so happy to have a cuddly baby back in my life!


Double dimple!!

4 comments:

Nik said...

So cute!!!!! She is getting so big. Love her!!

Shane furniture walked at 8 mths too and walked at 9 months. It was horrible!! LOL

Jon and Lauren said...

On my goodness, I love that smiley picture, I want to pinch those cheeks! And she is getting so big too...she is such a lovely baby.

Chrissy said...

So cute!! I can't believe they are getting so big so fast! These babies need to slow doen!! And I love her dimples!!

Lori said...

Oh apparently she is 8 months now, wow. I love dimples. They are the cutest.