Thursday, February 17, 2011

Who does she think she is?!?!

Every time I turn around, Ariana is doing THIS:


Yes, standing up. At SEVEN MONTHS OLD! This blows my mind! It's pretty scary because our downstairs is 90% stained concrete. My baby's skull and concrete are not friends. So, when Miss Thang likes to stand up all over the house, it means that I never get to sit down. Which is okay. As long as her head doesn't meet the concrete. :)


Hi, my name is Ariana, and I like to think that i'm a big girl:

Hey Sissy! What'chu got up here?!?
Hmmmm, let's see...
Oh, I like this! It's mine now! Thanks!

Just exactly what am I going to do with this little girl?!? Somebody make her stop growing up so fast!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my goodness, she is getting so big. That is awesome she is standing.

Marchezt said...

You better put a stop to this Mommy ;) She's to little still. Crazy how fast they learn when they see their sibilings doing things and they want to keep up. She's so cute! Miss you guys.

Ashley said...

SO Cute! How is it possible that she is this big already?!