That hair is just unreal! I tried putting Aubrey's in a little pony the other day but it was just ridiculous=) She is my first baby to have hair, but she might as well be bald next to your girls!! So cute though, love piggies!!
Are you sure this is Ariana? I swear she looks EXACTLY like AUbrey at that age, Totally need a side by side picture of Aub's with her first piggies, it's unreal! Love them both!
5 comments:
That hair is just unreal! I tried putting Aubrey's in a little pony the other day but it was just ridiculous=) She is my first baby to have hair, but she might as well be bald next to your girls!! So cute though, love piggies!!
Makes me want a girl baby again! Kaedance barely had enough hair for a pony tail on top of her head at her 1 year old photo shoot :)
Your baby is darling!!
She is IDENTICAL to Aubrey at that age. Unreal!! Cutie pies...
Are you sure this is Ariana? I swear she looks EXACTLY like AUbrey at that age, Totally need a side by side picture of Aub's with her first piggies, it's unreal! Love them both!
So cute. Don't you just stare at Ariana in amazement of how much she looks like Aubrey? I know I do.
Post a Comment