But with Miss Ariana? Completely opposite. At least we're being consistent with that, right?
Ariana has been curious about food for a while now. It was hard holding off until she was 6 months old. I mean, i'd give her bites of food here and there, but I didn't want to sit her down and feed her food until she was 6 months old. I don't know why, that's just how I felt about it.
So, i've made her bananas, apples, peas and butternut squash. She likes them all. After a couple of bites she makes this "blah" sound and is done. Some days she eats more than others, but she's definitely more into it than big sister was.
And I have to say that making baby food is definitely easier (and cheaper!) than one would think. I actually enjoy making it. Go figure?
(Oh and I do taste everything I make her and it's all been good thus far. I'm one of those people that won't feed my kid something if I personally wouldn't eat it. I don't get why people feed their kid food that is gross. I'm not talking about personal taste preferances... i'm talking about baby food or food combo's that just don't taste right.)
Anyways, here is my little one eating some peas.


No comments:
Post a Comment