Saturday, May 8, 2010

Numbers

WARNING: This post is a "brag post". So if you don't want to hear me brag about my daughter, don't read any further. =)

I've been so preoccupied teaching Aubrey how to write letters and words that I kinda left out numbers. She knows what the numbers look like, but we have never really practiced writing numbers.

Well, it's a good thing I signed her up for her #'s, Shapes and Colors class because when we went this week, Aubrey got a chance to practice writing numbers. It was her first time writing them out and she did GREAT. I'm always so proud of how smart she is, and when I told her that at her class this week, she said, "Yeah, Mom, i'm just a smart kid." Yes, Aubrey, indeed you are.

Here is Aubrey's worksheet. It's hard for me to believe that she's only 3 because I think she wrote these numbers way better than a 3 year old. But then again, she is my kid. =)




Oh and she wrote her name at the top of the page all by herself AND without me telling her how to spell it. She did it entirely on her own. This child never ceases to amaze me and i'm so proud of her.

Way to go Aubrey!!!

2 comments:

Marchezt said...

You should totally brag about that. Very Cool! Smart cookie on your hands.

Happy Mommy Day to you! Hope you have a special day. Let's get together again soon!

Lori said...

Wow, that is amazing! She is one smart cookie.