I came across this item and I just don't get it. Here it is:

Okay, seriously, WHAT MOM is going to show up to a park with pole padding and pad up all of the poles at the park before she lets her kids play? SERIOUSLY? Like i'm really going to pack these things up in the car, tell my kids to sit on the bench until the park is safe while I put these huge pads up on all of the poles?Maybe it's because I don't have a kid that is prone to getting hurt (knock on wood)... But even if my kid was dumb enough to CONSISTENTLY run into poles at the park, I doubt i'd feel sorry for the kid. I'd just assume that sooner or later, my kid would smarten up and figure out how to look where they are going first (assuming they didn't learn the lesson the FIRST TIME they slammed into a pole and hurt themselves).
But then again, purchasing some pole padding and looking like a paranoid mom at the park is probably a small price to pay compared to an ER visit bill.
I dunno, but seriously, does this seem totally ridiculous to anyone else?
2 comments:
That is so ridiculous. Seriously, how embarrassing would that be showing up and putting padding on all the poles. Oh my gosh, I hope no one buys this.
Oh MY this is SO SO SO stupid!The only thing maybe if you had that kind of playground in your backyard maybe to put them on the poles?!? even that is extreme... So funny!
Post a Comment