For WEEKS now, Aubrey has been yelling that at me randomly. When we're in the car, when i'm sitting down doing something completely minding my own business, etc. She just yells, "Black one!" and punches me. And I always laugh and say, "What does that meannnn Aubrey?!?!" And she never answers me, she just laughs this evil laugh and walks away.
Well, here I am, watching TV late at night and a Volkswagon commerical comes on and all of a sudden I hear, "Black One!" so immediately I look up and suddenly, it all makes sense.
Here's the commercial:
So now i'm sitting here laughing uncontrollably because my daughter is freakin' hilarious.
And, you know, it's really nice to FINALLY understand why your 3 year old has been randomly slugging you. =)
And now that Mommy knows the game, it is ON tomorrow!!!!
2 comments:
haha, that is too funny. I have seen that commercial. I can't believe she picked that up though from watching it. I guess I better make sure Gavin doesn't see it. :)
OK this is funny!
Post a Comment